Last week, I stopped by Breakfast Television Montreal to talk about the latest trends in art and how to add an artsy touch to your home with accessories and products. I’ve always felt that incorporating artistic elements that extend beyond one’s walls is an amazing way to add depth and personality to a space.
See the pieces I’m coveting this fall in my interview with Breakfast Television co-host Elias Makos!
- “Diora and the Berry Tree” print by Stephanie Vovas, available here.
- “Dutch Love” print by Ashley Woodson Bailey, available here.
- Zoe Pawlak rugs, available here.
- “Beaches” coffee table book by Gray Malin, available here.
- Handpainted pillow by Hollie Cooper. Styles available here.